Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Drinking Delicious - Saving Money this Holiday Season with Sodastream


Hello, I am applying for a Sodastream party through HouseParty and am VERY interested in sampling out this product for my family and I. I live with my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew, and they are quite picky soda drinkers. This will be a fabulous product to not only cure their skepticism, but also allow us to save a lot of money each month. We probably spend about $100 a month on soda, and this will save us quite a lot of money that will come in handy this holiday season.

If ya'll could please COMMENT ON THIS POST to show support for not only the brand, but myself as well, I would really appreciate it. I would love the opportunity to sample one of these products, and comments from ya'll will help to make that possible.

And lastly, if you have yet to join HouseParty yourself, I highly recommend that you do. I have all ready been invited to a few parties, and they are all fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. I have soda stream too :D they're good and it taste like real soda "pepsi"? hehehhehe haven't tried other flavors yet though

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom wants one these they look fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen lots of reviews on these. They look interesting!

    ReplyDelete